Sunday 8 December 2013

The Body Shop Smoky Palette in Plum.


The smoky eye palette is back with a cool new twist on colour. It includes palettes of four on-trend eyeshadows and a mini eyeshadow brush and mini eyeliner brush so you can touch up on the go. Including Step-by-step instructions.


The Smoky eye palette in Plum comes in a sleek black compact with a big mirror, which would be perfect for travelling.  It contains 4 different eyeshadows and 2 mini good quality brushes, I usually throw them away but these actually feel like they'd be of use. The eyeshadows are really pigmented making them lovely and easy to work with. They blend beautifully to create a stunning smokey eye for a night out or a more subtle daytime look.


I’ve really enjoyed using the plum palette and I’ve had lots of compliments too. I love eyeshadow quads because you can create several different looks from one set. Use the eyeshadows individually, create a smoky eye with two shades, highlight your brow bone or simply use the darker shades as eyeliner for top or bottom lash lines, it has been a lovely change from the usual browns, blacks & greys I normally wear the colours are perfect for autumn/winter.


This stunning palette is £15.00 available in store or online, but TBS are always having fantastic sales so I'm sure you could get a great deal if you keep your eyes open! I love wearing these shadows over my Maybelline 24hr tattoo in Metallic pomegrante, it justs adds an extra oomph for an evening smoky eye, making it last all night long!

What colours have you been wearing? 

5 comments:

  1. I have this, and I absolutely love it - though I've not used it yet. Will have to remedy that very soon. Thank you for reminding and inspiring me ;-)
    Love Vicky
    http://aroundandaroundandupsidedown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted this in store and fell in love with it so headed home to see what amazing online offer they currently had and ordered it. I've never been any good at eye shadow so am going to get practising with this so I can hopefully master a smoky eye :)

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! It's a great palette to practice with as black can be rather unforgiving! Good Lick, I'm still trying to master my winged eyeliner! Xx

      Delete
  3. This looks so pretty! Im defs going to check this at the body shop!
    Love your blog! Can we follow each other?
    http://lynzical.blogspot.com.au/
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x