Sunday 22 December 2013

Cath Collins Bath Elixir Trio.


This trio of oils feature 3 of Cath's scrumcious fragrances, each of these oils are certainly perfect for the time they are suggested for they all contain these beautiful oils, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Evening Primrose Oil.

Flowers of the Orient a spicy & woody scent this one is my favourite out of the three, I would say it is suitable for morning or evening. The scent is gorgeous it has a lovely rich floral/woody scent, it is a really warm and cosy scent that I fell in love with after my first sniff.

Evening Flowers an evening fragrance scent, it's a little 'mature',as the name would suggest this one is very floral, it is a nice scent, It's not musky but this floral scent is quite sweet. Maybe a little sweet for me at first but once it had mixed in with the water, it gave a lovely relaxing aroma and I will definitely use again.

Morning Flowers 
it's lovely fresh 
citrus/floral scent, a great way to start those tired weekend or day off mornings with a lovely reviving fragrance to wake you up and get you ready for the day.

If you are a fan of Aromatherapy Associates, you should definitely check out this brand as to me it is the exact same quality but at half the price! This set of three 30ml bottles is only £35.50. An absolute bargain considering AA are selling a tiny 7.5ml for £10.00..

What's your favourite bath Fragrance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x