Thursday 5 December 2013

Lily Lolo Molten Bronze Eye Shadow Quad


Limited Edition Pressed Eye Shadow Quad, containing a peachy sheen to highlight, antique gold and bronze to frame the eyes and shimmering black to use as an eyeliner which when combined ooze sophisticated glamour.

   

The shadows contain Jojoba oil, which helps to nourish and moisturise. They are long lasting, I'd say it stayed on for about 6-7 hours without creasing. I loved how light weight the formula is, It felt like I wasn't wearing any. Easy to blend and you are able to build the cover up if you are looking for a day to night palette, the shades are really flattering for all eye colours.


I'd not tried shadows before from Lily Lolo but have been pleasantly surprised by the quality and overall finish of the Molten Bronze Quad* , I will definitely like to try more products from this brand in the future. The quad sells for around £18.99 which I don't think is too bad for a mineral product and you get four shadows.

Have you tried this brand before? 



1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried that brand yet , but what a lovely selection of colours !
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x