Saturday 14 December 2013

The Vision - Bare Minerals Ready 2.0

The Vision in Illusion & Mirage - bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow* provides exceptionally vivid, long-wearing colour in an ultra smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability with two complementary shades. 
Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive MineralTM Complex along with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber-ingredients known to reduce the visible signs of ageing, including reduced look of puffiness and antioxidant protection for a softer, smoother, revitalised eye area.
Not only do these gorgeous little duo palette's come in lot's of stunning shades, they actually contain fabulous ingredients to help reduce signs of ageing! I usually wouldn't choose these sort of shades as I normally stick to 'safe' neutrals, but Wow am I impressed with these especially 'Mirage', it is the most beautiful brown/purple shade with irridescent blue shimmer, it looks amazing all over the lid, or as a smoky shade for your crease.
Perfect for a Christmas party look, adding a gorgeous smoky eye to make your eyes pop! I had lot's of compliments when I wore it asking what it was. It has a beautiful almost duo chrome shimmer that looks different in different lighting... I am sold!..
I also pop the lighter colour illusion underneath to really make Mirage stand out, when I apply it all over my lid. The lasting power is great I get around 9-10+ hours without creasing or smudging. The duo is £19.00 and is available from the bareminerals Websites, they have a palette to suit everyone.

What's your Favourite eye combo?



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x