Monday 30 December 2013

Too Faced A Few of my Favourite Things Palette


This stunning palette is made of sturdy cardboard and is excellent quality, It opens like a book to reveal 20 gorgeous eyeshadows, 2 pretty blushes, and 2 lovely bronzers. 


The palette is absolutely beautiful in a pink and gold chevron with white embossed letters- I fell in love with the packaging, especially the make up bag before I laid eyes on the palette. 


I (luckily) was unable to find this in stock anywhere and thought I'd missed the boat, but on Christmas day I was having a peak at Debenhams online sale and saw it on sale with 33% off, before I had a second thought it was in my basket and I'd checked out a very happy lady as not only had I managed to get my hands on it, but at a bargain price of £32.00!! 


It also comes with a Travel-sized 'Better than sex' Mascara and a full-sized Lip Injection Colour Bomb (in Bee Sting).


Included in this palette are 20 eyeshadows ranging in several colours and finishes.  There are 5 matte finish shadows, and 15 metallic/shimmer shadows. 

Each eyeshadow is amazing quality- very pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend!  I really enjoyed using all the eyeshadows as they are so smooth and creamy feeling.


Snowflakes is a pale white gold with a frosted, metallic finish. 
Whiskers on Kittens is a pale peach with a hint of pink and gold sparkle.
Chocolate Milk is a medium brown with warm, orange undertones and a matte finish. 
Moon on Their Wings is a warm, golden beige with a frosted, metallic finish and gold micro-glitter. 
Dark Chocolate is a dark brown with subtle cool undertones and a matte finish. 


Cream Coloured Ponies is a pale, cool-toned ivory with a matte finish. 
Honey Honey is a warm, golden copper with a frosted, metallic finish. 
Buche de Noel is a medium-dark brown with a golden, frosted sheen.
Evergreen is a medium-dark forest green with cool undertones and a pearly finish. 
Blue Satin Sashes is a deep, dark blue-teal with a matte finish and subtle gold sparkle. 


Coquet is a pale, light-medium pink with a golden, frosted finish and warm, yellow undertones. 
Taffy is a light-medium, warm-toned pink with a slightly metallic sheen.
Crisp Apple Strudel is a warm, medium brown with a bronze sheen.
Woollen Mittens is a subtly gray-tinged, medium-dark brown with a satin-matte finish.
Soiree is a dark burgundy with warm, red undertones and a subtle sparkle over a matte finish. 


Tinsel is a dirty, medium gold with a frosted, metallic finish.
Bluff is a medium-dark, muted purple with mauve undertones and a frosted sheen.
Ooh la Orchid is a magenta purple with a matte finish.
Party Time is a bluish-teal shimmer layered over a blackened navy blue. 
Pure Glam is a deep, dark black with a matte finish and silver sparkle.


Raindrops on Roses is a light-medium pink with subtle, cool undertones and an overlay of gold shimmer. 
Chocolate Soleil is a medium-dark brown with warm, yellow-orange undertones and a satin finish.
Melt Into Spring is a medium, pink-coral with a matte finish and warm undertones.
Sun Bunny #1 is a coppery brown with a frosted finish. 
Sun Bunny #2 is a light-medium orange with gold shimmer and frost. 

This is my first experience of the Too Faced brand and I am really impressed, I love the palette, packaging and Mascara the only thing That I could leave was the lip product, it just didn't 'Wow' me, the colour also didn't suit me, but it was an ok extra in a great gift set. I'm also not sure I'd spend the full £48.00 and am really glad I managed to get it for a bargain.

Did you manage to bag a bargain this Year?






3 comments:

  1. This palette is beautiful! I love that it incorporates eye shadows, blushes, a highlighter and a bronzer :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fab palette! I love buche de noel best and I love that it comes with a little guide. I like playing around with make up but am rubbish really at knowing what to blend with what for the right look. Might keep my peepers peeled for this if it comes back in stock.

    Keeley x
    www.phatcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful pallet! I love your blog-new follower! I saw your blog from the blog hop. Check mine out?
    thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x