Monday 10 February 2014

Becca Blush in Gypsy.


BECCA's packaging is so refreshing. It is unique. I love seeing a brand that is easily identifiable by it's packaging. The compact is nice, I like the weight of it, giving you a feel of luxury. With this Blush Becca gives you a delicate powder blush infused with micro-fine minerals that deliver a soft glow. I have collected a good few products from this brand and love them all.


A soft halo of colour onto the apples of your cheeks with this delicate powder that subtly reflects the light and casts a luminous glow. Formulated with a natural mineral complex and infused with antioxidant vitamins A, E, and C, this blush nourishes and conditions skin for a smooth, illuminated complexion. 



On the skin it is such a nice soft cool toned pink with golden shimmer. The swatch looks like  a pearled pink that is highly shimmery but I assure you that on the cheek it is the most natural shimmer I have ever seen in a highlighter/blush. Suitable for all age ranges. What I like about this blush is that it seems to work on both cool and warm skintones as it is a cool toned pink with a warm golden shimmer. 


I need to try more of this brand as it is great quality and not too expensive, it is available for £26.00 at Space NK.

Have you tried this brand? 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x