Tuesday 18 February 2014

Vichy idealia life serum review

The Vichy Idealia Life Serum performs a global action on all aspects of this behavioural ageing, combining powerful correcting active ingredients with an illuminating, opalescent texture made up of golden and red pearls. This serum has been designed for when skin is overstressed, overexposed and unbalanced due to pollution, stress and poor diet, skin can look older than it actually is. It becomes prone to greyness, sallowness, uneven colouring and drawn features, while enlarged pores, oiliness and dry patches become a problem. 


This silky fluid aims to protect and improve all aspects of the skin’s appearance and texture to give the skin a more perfected look. Its core active ingredients freshen the complexion by evening out the skin tone, boosting radiance and refining pores. The bottle of the Idealia Life Serum is made of lovely, weighty glass in the Idealia range’s emblematic pink colouring. It has an lovely little pump which dispenses the right amount of product, two pumps is all I need to cover my entire face and neck.


The ultra-light concentrate formulated with regenerating Vichy Thermal Spa Water to suit all skin types, even fragile and sensitive. Its emulsified texture leaves a light, non greasy, protective film on the skin’s surface and protects the skin from the micro particles that it collects throughout the day. With it's innovative formula it is created with a complementary association of LR2412 and LHA. The LR2412 molecule is inspired by the jasmine flower’s process of repairing itself, accelerating epidermal repair and improving the skin’s natural ability to protect itself. LHA stimulates cellular repair in tired skin, and exfoliates the surface of the skin to better reflect light and reduce the appearance of pigmentation.

Did I like it? I don't even know where to begin in describing this product without giving you the impression that I'm trying to sell it! Since using this serum I have felt more confident with my skin. I have actually started going out without makeup on during the day when I nip doing my errands. It works instantly to illuminate my skin and create a more even complexion. Making it look healthier and younger. I also have noticed an improvement in my skin-tone and reduction in my pores. My wrinkles around my eyes have become softer and possibly even less noticeable. I seem to be experiencing less redness overall. The scent is lovely a blend of green tea leaves, white flowers and woods, which lingers very subtly with every application. I am so impressed... I want to try more products from the Idealia range. This sells for around £25.00 for 30ml.

Have you tried any Vichy products? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x