Tuesday 4 February 2014

I bought a dress!!


Here is my latest purchase it's the Alice & You Heart Print Skater Dress from ASOS £25.00. It is stunning in real life for day time with tights & boots or dressed up with heels.



It is Black with white hearts, has a little stretch in it, so skimps over lumps and bumps whilst pulling you in, in all the right places.


I'm not a dress person but something about this made me want it? It has a gorgeous peter pan collar and a zip up the back, I love it!


When I tried it on it looked great, I even got a compliment off my Hubbie... I also have my eye on this Stunning Biker jacket, but I need to save my pennies to be able to own it!!

What have you been buying? 



*pics taken from ASOS.


2 comments:

  1. I liked this dress, but I don't ;like zips at the back, I find them irritating x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's well covered so didn't bother me, but I've had tops with zips that have bugged me :( x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x