Tuesday 18 February 2014

Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Paint in Rich Russet


Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Paint is an ultra creamy liquid eyeshadow that leaves a metallic sheen of colour on your lids. It can be worn alone as a wash of colour or as a base to amplify the intensity of your powder eyeshadow. Advertised as waterproof and crease-proof with 8-hour wear but from my experience, it is not waterproof, only crease-proof. It has a thick and wet consistency that applies easily with incredibly intense colour payoff.


I managed to pick up mine in Rich Russet which is a beautiful metallic taupe brown for only £3.00! in the Asos sale...I have no idea why it took me so long to buy?!.. It is also available in Slate GreyGolden BronzeMercury Silver and Manganese Purple.The packaging is very similar to a lip gloss with a long clear tube and a doe-foot applicator. Once it's dry there is No budging it! it’s so much easier to blend and doesn’t tug on the skin on my eyes. All I need is just a tiny dab which is more than enough to cover my entire lid and a small soft brush.



I’ve been using mine as a base and I've noticed that it does increase the intensity of my powder eyeshadow as well as the longevity. It adds a little extra shimmery effect. There is also lot's of product in the tube, you literally need just a dab of it per application, this product is going to last a really long time. And for the price, it’s a total bargain in my opinion. I’m thinking of picking up the others at this price why not?!

Have you tried these, What's your favourite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x