Saturday 22 February 2014

Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Eau de parfum intense


This perfume is lovely, I saw the notes and was intrigued - All the fullness and harmony in a more intense and sensual formula. The initial pairing of Damascus rose and Jasmine absolute is enriched with an enveloping solar accord revealing a denser floral heart. At the base, the union of the vibrant notes of white wood and indulgent praline reveal the perfume’s sensuality. It doesn't disappoint if you a lover of rose scented products then you need to smell this! It have the freshness of rose but with a kick of sexiness once it settles onto the skin leaving you with a musky, sensual rose scent. It's Secret formula Botanical-based ingredients: Damascus rose essential oil, Jasmine absolute. The Jasmine gives it a tiny touch of sweetness without being sickly, this is a perfect scent for Spring/Summer available from Yves Rocher £42.00 for 50ml but they always have amazing deals and sales so check the website out! 

What's your perfect Spring/Summer scent? 


2 comments:

  1. I have never been a fan of Yves Rocher perfumes personally, they would never be the first choice when purchasing something for the wife, but I know she likes jasmine as a scent, so I might have to see if this could change my mind.

    www.beautykinguk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a couple that didn't suit me, but this scent is lovely :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x