Wednesday 12 February 2014

Date Night OOTD

Valentine's Day - Some people love, most people hate it.. My Husband isn't a fan! We usually just have a meal at home or occasionally go out for a meal as we're not really soppy lovey dovey people.. But when I do go out for Valentine's or a Date Night, Like everyone I like to make an effort.. I thought I'd show you what outfit etc I have put together for our next Date Night.


Usually I just put on a nice dress and take time doing my make up, not the usually two minute mad dash school run super fast challenge! I absolutely love this heart dress it is so flattering on, I'm also really into rose gold accessories and fell in love with this delicate heart chain from Asos above, my new Rebecca Minkoff pink bag, is fast becoming a firm favourite!

If I really want the Wow factor then I dig out the false lashes and my hair extensions I have been loving these Clip in High quality Russian Hair Extensions as well as these funky Dip dye hair extensions especially the Ombre style from Pauls Hair World. I then complete my look with a few squirts of Hugo Boss Deep Red perfume... This is the most sexiest perfume I have ever smelt, I get so many compliments & comments when I wear it!

What's your Date night style?

*SP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x