Wednesday 5 February 2014

Clarins Opalescence Powder and Blush.


I love the formula of Clarins' powders and their limited edition powders always have a pretty design, This one is no different! It is from the Opalescence Collection it comes in a stunning gold palette with a holographic lid, I LOVE it...



The powder is finely milled , decorated with a gold over spray which fades after the first application. There are three shades combined, a mid-toned coral, a mid-toned cool brown and a peachy skin shade. Ideal for all skin tones, this silky face powder warms the complexion for a fresh, sun kissed look. A trio of fresh, complexion boosting shades which can be swept over the face together or applied separately to highlight and create a rosy glow. It also Mattifies and evens the complexion.




The collection was released early February and if it has not yet sold out make sure you grab something from the powders, lipstick, glosses, eyeshadows to cream blushes the whole collection is beautiful! You can pick this Clarins Opalescence Powder and Blush* up for £30.00.

What have you picked up from this Collection?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is absolutely gorgeous. I don't own any Clarins but this makes me want to rush out and buy some. Thanks for sharing this and letting me live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it :) Ha ha no problem! Go and treat yourself x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x