Saturday 20 April 2013

Beauty Blender

I don't know what is so different about the Beautyblender application over my fingers or a foundation brush, but this little teardrop sponge does an outstanding job of providing me with a flawless perfected finish when applying my foundation and concealer. 



It's so simple to use. Just wet the sponge thoroughly until it doubles in size and squeeze dry. Squeeze again ( I do this on my towel), It is important to squeeze the sponge into something absorbent because you want it just slightly damp. Another tip is to squeeze using your whole hand, you want to avoid catching nails etc on it which could tear the sponge. I put four dots of foundation on my forehead, cheeks and chin,  I then do a dab & roll motion until all foundation has been blended onto my face.



Once Ive applied my Foundation & Concealer I usually just apply a little of the BB cleanser & give it a quick wash, I do this for two reasons first being for hygiene & the second is to prevent the sponge from getting stained from the foundation. Then I allow it to air dry for the next time I need it.
I am really happy I got this in my Birch Box as at £16 I thought it was rather expensive, but now I've tried it & seen the outcome I will definitely buy another when I've dabbed the life out of this one!

Have you tried the Beauty Blender?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x