Tuesday 16 April 2013

Freeze 24/7 & Go Instant Smoother and Brightener

I am always on the lookout for a new primer that evens out my skin tone, reduces the size of my Pores & makes my T-Zone stay matte, this cream helps to brighten and plump the complexion as soon as it's applied, refining the look of enlarged pores and giving your face a smooth and radiant finish.


Reduce the appearance of skin imperfections with this Freeze & Go* Instant Smoother and Brightener from Freeze 24/7. I applied it under my foundation.  I have to say that it kept my skin more matte throughout the day, and made my pores look smaller.  My skin was smooth to the touch and looked great.  I’m loving wearing this as a multi-purpose primer!
Another way to use it is by tapping a small amount of it on top of your makeup throughout the day.  It will refresh the look of your makeup and helped to remove any sign of oil slicks on my t-zone area.


It has a slight Orangey fragrance that’s not too overpowering and the plastic tube has a little pump. Perfect for travel & throwing into your make up bag without worrying about it leaking.
I am happy with the results it doesn't make my fine lines disappear but it definately softens them & makes them much less noticeable, Make up application is easy it just glides over the top.

Do You use a Primer?

4 comments:

  1. I like that this has a pump. Did it brighten at all?

    I use a primer daily and it has made a big difference in my routine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      It dors slightly yes :)
      I do now, never used to use primer!
      X

      Delete
  2. Freeze to go is a bit pricey to use all over your face. It works best on pores on and around nose. Laura Mercier oil free primer is best value for all over face priming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I've never tried that primer, Thanks i will look into it :)
      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x