Sunday 21 April 2013

Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Bronzer Powder in Soft Radiance

This silky smooth powder gives a touch of radiance to your skin for a healthy, warm, beautifully bronzed look. The luxe powder is packaged in an embossed rose gold metal collectible compact, I am in love....
The Soft Radiance Bronzer is a soft colour that would work even for light complexions.  It’s a slightly shimmery golden-toned bronze. It looks stunning with a bronzed look, strong eyes & natural lip or just a simple day time look.


The bronzers are a soft, finely milled powder that doesn’t look dry and powdery on.  I had no problems with that streaky look you can get with some bronzer's, This bronzer has an ingredient in them called Zin’cite, which is there to help protect skin cells.  They also have lot's of other great antioxidant ingredients like green tea, white tea and minerals.


This is such a pretty Bronzer, the packaging alone is beautiful! I use this a bronzer to warm up my complexion to give a glow to my skin as it has a little shimmer & is a warm golden colour it wouldn't look right as a contour colour.

What's your Favourite Bronzer?  

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x