Tuesday 23 April 2013

Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch up in Blonde

Let your natural beauty shine through with our Natural Brow Shaper & Hair Touch Up, This product has become a little saviour in my morning routine, I can just grab it & run a little through my brows after my foundation & I'm ready to go.


The Cream-gel formula effortlessly defines and fills in my brows, while controlling and shaping my brows. It now has a new shorter brush for more definition. A great little product, I have it in Blonde even though my hair at the moment is light brown, but as my Brows are quite light, Blonde looks very natural & I don't end up with an embarrassing Scouse brow!!
Available in 5 Shades rrp is £14.50.

Do you prefer Powder, Pencil or Cream to fill in your Eye brows?

1 comment:

  1. Hi my lovely,

    Thank you so much for joining Friday Chaos – Hope you found some great blogs & gain some awesome new followers.
    Be sure to stop by again soon, don’t be a stranger :)

    This just use powder but I would actually like to give this a try :D

    Lotte xo
    BericeBaby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x