Thursday 4 April 2013

Label.m Age Defying Therapy Range

As you know, I've said it in many posts I am on a quest to find THE Perfect Hair products to turn my hair Disaster to hair Perfection!
I have been using the label.m Age Defying range* for the past 2 weeks & I cannot believe the difference in my hair, it is Stronger, Healthier, Shiner & generally in a much better place than it has been for a long time.
The products are so rich & luxurious, also they smell amazing....I am very Impressed with them all & so is my Hair!!
label.m Therapy Age-Defying - Toni & Sacha Mascolo present a luxury haircare range incorporating the patent-pending Rejuven-8 ™ Complex. With eight of the most technologically advanced Anti-ageing ingredients and is designed to reverse the visible signs of ageing, leaving hair looking strong, radiant and youthful.
 This sulphate-free shampoo will restore, replenish and rejuvenate. Designed to quickly transform weak, dull, aged hair into strong, radiant and youthful looking hair.
This sulphate-free conditioner will restore, replenish and rejuvenate hair and is designed to quickly transform weak, dull, aged hair into strong, radiant and youthful looking hair. 

An intensive mask to restore, replenish and rejuvenate hair. Designed to quickly transform weak, dull, aged hair into strong, radiant and youthful looking hair. For optimal results use as a complete regime with all products from the Therapy Age-Defying range.


The Label.m Therapy Age-Defying Protein Cream comes from the gorgeous range formulated with 8 ultra caring and technologically advanced ingredients to reverse the visible signs of ageing so you can enjoy hair that is left looking and feeling strong, radiant and beautifully youthful.
I use this just before i dry my hair, I put a 20p size blob rub my hands & appy to the ends, any excess i smooth over the rest of mr hair.

I think this whole range is brilliant, my hair has never felt or looked so healthy, it is soft & nourished.

Are you as obsessed as me with hair products?


2 comments:

  1. I did my post a few weeks ago and I adore label.m as a range xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x