"Regular cleansing is the first step towards fabulous skin. Good Things Fresh Start gentle creamy cleanser is enriched with moisturising mango-seed oil to clean and comfort your skin without drying it out, while skin-calming cactus extract and skin-boosting antioxidants from grapes and pomegranates will help to give your skin a fresh start."
This Cleanser I would say is on same lines of the iconic Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, a lovely Version for Ladies on a budget as is it much cheaper, it's also a lot creamier in texture and smells simply gorgeous.
I use this after I have removed my eye makeup with my Beloved BioDerma and simply massage it all over my face & eye area and then using a Damp muslin cloth rinsed in warm water and remove the cleanser, buffing in a circular motion, It does a great job in removing all traces of Make up, I also use it in the mornings to wake me up, It leaves my skin clean, soft, soothed, fresh and glowing.
- Lifts impurities, creamy cleansers lifts away impurities rather that removingthe minimum with a cleansing wipe.
- Massaging creamy cleanser into the skin helps loosen up impurities thatcling to the surface, it also boosts micro-circulation which improves theskins appearance.
- Careful cleansing leaves the skins surface smooth and receptive to anyproducts used afterwards giving greater benefits.
- Gentle for the skin it does not remove all of the skins natural oils, helping tomaintain the integrity of the skins barrier.
- Smooth creamy formula helps prevent skin from drying out.
- Excellent for fragile or over stressed skin, a creamy cleanser can be wiped away and not
washed off which delicate skins find drying in itself.
Do you Prefer a Cream Cleanser or a face Wash?