Thursday 27 September 2012

Beauty Favourites September 2012

Wow! I cannot believe we are at the end of September?! My Baby girl has been at big school nearly 1 month - Boo Hoo.... Not that I'm complaining as my Birthday is in October :D.
This month seems to have gone super quick so not much has changed! I have a couple of new products, so here i go.

  • Boots 17 Miracle Matte Powder rrp £3.99
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer £4.00
  • Korres Lip Butter Jasmine £4.80
  • Nivea Daily Essentials £4.99
  • Orly Pixy Stix £5.00
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 palette £36.00 especially - Virgin-Verve-Pistol 
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in 51 Light Radiance £7.00
  • L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black £10.99 - £5.00
  • 4 Head £5.00
  • Real Techniques Powder / Blush & Buffing Brushes £10.99 +
What have been your Favourites this month?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x