Sunday 30 September 2012

What's in my Travel Make Up Bag.

I'm going for a weekend away for my birthday, As we are going somewhere in the UK, We can drive so luckily i don't have to travel to lightly as i don't have to pay excess :D


I will Start with my Make Up Bags......

All my brushes go in this Neon Pink Models own bag. Available Here for £10.00.






The Brushes i will be taking are...






The rest of my Make Up goes in this Jemma Kidd bag. Available Here for £4.49.




Now for the make Up..
 
 







Foundation: Day - Bourjois Healthy Mix in Vanilla. Night - Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20

Concealer: Day - Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in Light radiance. Night - Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory.

Powder: 17 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder Oil Free in Natural Fair.

Bronzer: Day -NYC in Sunny. Night - Guerlain 4 Seasons in Blonde.

Blusher: Day - Sleek by 3 Palette in Lace. ( you can win one of these in my Giveaway). Night - Nars in Deep Throat.

Highlighter: Accessorize Baked bronzer in Golden Sands.

Eyes: Day - Urban Decay Primer potion in Sin or Maybelline colour Tattoo in Bronze on Bronze, Naked 2 Palette.  Night - Urban Decay Primer potion in Sin or Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Emerveille, Naked 2 Palette.

Mascara: L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Black.

Eyebrows: Benefit Speed Brow.

Lips: Day - Korres Lip Butter in Pomegrante or Jasmine, Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting, Revlon Kissable Lip Balm in Honey. Night - YSL Rouge Volupte Perle in Impetuous Beige.

and my Eyelash Curlers £1.00 from Primarni :)

Perfume: Day - Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. Night - Jean Paul Gaultier in Classique.





I'm sure i'll pop some more items in, but this is the bulk of it!

Do i take too much, what is in your Travel Make Up Bags?


Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you have that naked palette. I so want to buy this. Frankly, I'm not sure what's stopping me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I have both & think they are great! I prefer no 2 for travel as it's got the metal box to protect it :)

      Go for it ;D you won't regret it!!

      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x