Tuesday 18 September 2012

Favourite Perfumes

I absolutely love perfume & don't go out of the door without spraying some on me, i like all kinds of scents.

My all time favourites are

Jean Paul Gautier Classique  - A tender and bold classic with a feminine blend of Rose, Orange Blossom and Vanilla.

 
 
Hugo Boss - Deep Red - notes contains blackcurrant, tangerine, ginger blossom, freesia, sandalwood, cedarwood and Vanilla.

I wear these two all the time & always receive comments and am asked what i am wearing, i make sure i have back ups of these at all times. In the Summer i tend to wear these more in the evenings as i like to wear light,fresh scents.
 
My Favourite Summer Fragrances are
 
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh - notes of ruby red grapefruit, raspberry, green leaves, pear, violet, lychee, apple blossom, rose, jasmine with woody notes of musk and cedar. .
 

 
 
Sheer Stella by Stella McCartney - I have the 2007 scent & i personally think this is the best year, again a fragrance that's always commented on -notes of iced lemon zest, Bulgarian rose, green apple, peony and amber,
 
 
 
I also have D&G Light Blue, Kenzo Flower, Emporio Armani Elle, Vera Wang Glam princess, DKNY Be Delicious & Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, Armani Mania, Hugo Boss Orange, Lacoste Pink, Touch of Pink,Joy of Pink,Love of Pink,Gucci Envy Me,Davidoff Cool Water Summer, Chanel Chance,Jean Paul Gautier Classique Summer, Emporio Armani White.
 
 
Are there any perfumes you think i would like, I'm always on the lookout for new ones?
 
Thanks
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I loovee marc jacobs daisy!!! I have gone through like 3 bottles of it!!!!

    would you care to do a follow for a follow

    www.whataworldofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    It is such a gorgeous scent! :) it is definately one of my favourites!!

    Yes course i will do a follow for a follow x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x