Monday 17 September 2012

Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof liner



The Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof liner in Nude is apparently an exact match to the MAC Chromographic, It's a lovely creamy eyeliner, so it does not pull or drag around your eyes.. The Eyeliners look amazing and at such a great price compared to MAC or UNE.

They look like the Urban decay 24/7 Liner & Avon super shock and go on like a dream.

They are super long lasting, i can easily get 8 hours of wear, without re-applying.



I really had high hopes for this eyeliner as i have been looking for a great flesh coloured eyeliner but didn't really want to pay over £10 when it's not Guaranteed to work and last on my eyes all day. - They have definately lived up to them & more for £3.99, They are fantastic.

I have just ordered the Taupe Eyeliner, which was selling for £2.99!! in the ASOS Sale Here which is such a bargain!


The eyeliners are also available in black, deep purple, bright blue, taupe, bronze and silver and will be available from 3rd October, I know i will be first in the queue when they are released!


Ive got the Nude to brighter my eyes and make me less tired on the school run!, i can't wait to try out the taupe, as i can't pull off Black eyeliner when I'm wearing my specks.



I managed to snap up the last Nude in my Boots on Friday & it definately lives up to my expectations :)

Have you got your hands on any?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x