Wednesday 26 September 2012

Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray



I noticed that recently my T-Zone has become quite oily & my make up wasn't lasting as long as it usually does so i had heard about this & thought I'd tell you what i think of it.




WHAT IS IT:
De-Slick is a hypoallergenic formula that comes in a spray bottle, which is supposed to absorb excess sebum and control surface shine, leaving your makeup looking matte all day. It claims to have a patent-pending “Temperature Control Technology,” which lowers the temperature of your makeup to hold it in place.

HOW TO USE DE-SLICK SETTING SPRAY

After cleanser, toner, I spray my face with De-Slick Setting Spray, holding it about five inches away. This serves as my face primer. Then, I go on with the rest of my makeup routine  - foundation, concealer, powder, eye makeup (not before applying Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to my lids), bronzer, and blush – and when I’m finished, I spray my face again with the De-Slick Setting Spray to set my makeup.

RESULTS

I have definitely seen positive results after using Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray.... my makeup stays in place longer but, I do find that if I’m going to go out after work, I still need to give my face a once-over with powder because I can still see the slightest bit of shine by the end of the day. It’s definitely an improvement, but maybe there’s a better solution that will make my makeup stay in place until I take it off at night, and not just for the majority of the day. I’m going to keep trying this regime for the next few weeks and see if stops my face from producing so much oil, and then maybe the De-Slick Setting Spray will last longer too. I’ll keep you all posted!
Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x