Friday 21 September 2012

Jolie Box September 2012

I was thinking only  this morning my Jolie box should be arriving soon so i decided to Tweet JB asking, the reply was i should receive a email today telling me it had been dispatched, i didn't expect 4hrs later to open my front door to receive My September Box.

If you would like a sneak peek keep reading!


This box is called Runway ready, my box is blue not sure if everyone's will be different?

so what's inside.



Balmi - a lip balm containing spf15 to moisture your lips and provide protection from harmful rays. Mine is in Coconut & smells and taste lovely.

I Love...Face Mask- A moisturising & reviving face mask with yummy fruit extracts for all skin types. I got Mango.

Redken Align 12 protective straightening lotion - This is the best selling lotion controls hair for naturally straight results, whilst providing heat protection and banishes frizz.

Twistband Hair Tie - A Twistband to keep your pleats, Buns and ponytails secured without leaving bumps in you hair afterwards.

Extra item :

Dr Braggi - Bio Marine Exfoliant - A Marine based exfoliant to smooth, cleanse,brighten and renew tired skin.

They also provide a code to get 20% discount & Free postage - Jolie20




I'm happy with this months box as it provides lots of new products for me to try! 

Do you subscribe, What do you think of this months box?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x