Sunday 9 September 2012

Models Own Neon Coral



I’m sure you have all seen this new collection? 
Hedonist is part of a 5 piece collaboration between Models Own and 
Hed Kandi who are infamous on the music/club scene.
The polishes in the collection are not for the faint hearted as are either brights, 
neons or glitters.



Hedonist is definately vivid a neon Coral 

I didn't think it would be as vibrant once applied compared to in the bottle, but I 
was very mistaken! This is an amazing neon colour. 







As with Beach Party i found it was a little tricky to apply. The first coat was 
fairly streaky, But again after  another thin coat it evened out & the colour was 
super opaque.
It does however dry semi-matte so you may want to apply a top coat?









This is most definately a summer colour & would look great on both fingers & toes! (i love the colour so much i'd wear it year round!)


Hedonist  in my opinion suits all skin types, but would look amazing with a tan! 



Models Own polishes are brilliant quality and great value too - 14ml for £5, 
available at Boots and the Models own website.

I also bought Beach Party from the collection which is a Neon Orange❤ 
Which Hed Kandi polishes did you buy? What do you think to Hedonist?



Jane

Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x