Thursday 20 September 2012

Top 5 Favourite Budget Blushers

I love blusher and the way it can make a look, adding colour & dimension to a face, i own lots & lots usually around a peachy tone but i do also have Pinks, Orange, Plums, Browns etc..

I thought i would tell you my top 5 from my collection.



  • Sleek £4.29 - These Blushers are highly pigmented, long lasting & suitable for all skin tones, you need a very light hand with these the colour is very intense, Fantastic for a drug store brand. I have mine in Rose Gold, Honour & Suede. I also have to mention the Sleek blush by 3 as you get a blush palette with 3 colours in for an amazing £9.99 which is a great bargain & perfect for travel, All items are available on Sleekmakeup.com & Superdrug.

  • Accessorize Merged Baked Blusher £5.00 - These Blushers are stunning, they give off an amazing pearlescent glow that brightens your whole face giving not only colour but a lovely natural highlight. I have mine in Golden Sands, Scandal, Wowzer, Quiver, Sensation, Starlet & Pretty Pink. Available in Superdrug.

  • Nyx £5.50 - These Blushers are lovely & pigmented & available in a great range of colours, They are a little harder to get over here in the UK, but due to the steep delivery charges from NYXcosmetics.com i would wait till you have a list of products being purchasing?!. I only have Taupe & Dusty Rose but have my eye on Pinched & Terra Cotta..

  • Bourjois Blush £7.49 - These Blushers are little pots of happiness, They smell amazing! They have great pigment & a lovely sheen to brighten your face. This brand isbalways on 3 for 2 so are easily accessible. I have mine in Rose De Jaspe, Rose D'or, Lilas D'or, Ambre D'or, Rose Ambré. Available in most Drugstores.

  • Fashionista Blush £4.00 - These Blushers are exclusive to Superdrug & are a really good idea you purchase the Blushers & a palette to make a custom made palette just for you, so you could have a Blush, Bronzer, eyeshadow & Highlighter in one palette perfect for travel?! They are very pigmented & easy to blend. I have mine in Rush, Rose Glow, Blushing Coral, Rose Shine, Juicy Apricot, Cinnamon, Butterscotch, Amber Glow.

If you are on a real budget i also have an MUA Blusher £1.00!!! In the shade 5 (they don't have names) it is a really good blush for such a great price, it applies & blends well, this shade has also been said to be a dupe for Benefit's Coralista which i tend to agree with, an absolute bargain.

Do you know of any Budget Brands that i should know about?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x