Monday 10 September 2012

NYC Bronzer - Sunny



Now you can have the glow of summer on your face all year round with the New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny!

 
It is packaged in bronze plastic cosmetic casing, and comes with a mirror in the lid and a round applicator sponge.  However, I love the sun imprint in the powder itself... perfect for a bronzer!


The Bronzer has a smooth consistency and it easier to blend into the skin.  I like to use it as a contour or with a big fluffy brush for an all over bronzer to warm up my skin a bit.   

Sunny is sheer in pigmentation for all the right reasons.


I would describe Sunny as a light-medium, matte bronzing shade.  It is certainly warm (which most bronzers are), but isn't orange at all on my skin.

You can swipe your brush across the product and dispense it all over your face to add color and for a natural glow.

Have you tried it or do you have a go-to bronzer?

This Bronzer can be quite hard to get hold , but i found mine on Ebay for about £3 inc postage

Much Love

Jane

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x