Tuesday 18 September 2012

Budget Beauty Top 5 under £10

My Top 5 products for under £10

1.
Sleek I-Divine Palettes - Amazing value for £7.99! You get 12 very pigmented eyeshadow that suit all kinds of skin types. I have Storm & Au Natural.

 
 

2.Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Very moisturising & give good colour for £7.99. These are easy to pop into your bag & apply throughout the day & with the lovely fresh mint smell they are gorgeous!! I have Honey, Darling, Cherish & Lovesick.




3. Avon Super shock Eyeliner in Black £6.00 but selling for £3.00 on Avon website at the moment. This eyeliner has brilliant staying power whether you use it on your waterline or lid as a flick or shaded in to make a smokey eye, it is a really good product.I have Black & Bronze.




4. Garnier  Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free BB cream is a great base for your make up for£7.49. This can easily be a day to night foundation base as it is very build-able & stays on leaving skin looking amazing. I use light




5. Accessorize Baked Bronzer in Golden Sands is a great highlighter that will last forever for £6.00, It gives great colour & shine without looking obvious. I also have about 6 Blushers from this brand at £5.50 & they are stunning on the face they give great colour but also a glow so you don't need extra highlighters.


    Do you have any great budget products?

    Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the accessorize blushes, they look lovely. The MUA palettes are one of my favourite budget beauty items. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have a couple of the MUA Palettes they are very good value! The Accessorize Blusher are amazing such lovely texture and colour pay off, i get mine from Superdrug & if you keep your receipt & fill in the back you can get 25% of all superdrug own brand & Superdrug own Accessorize :) Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x