Tuesday 11 September 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain



It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour.



Top to Bottom
020 Lovesick,001 honey,010 darling,015 cherish devotion 

 


'Lovesick' is a glossy fuchsia colour;'Honey' is a natural nude pink, 'Darling' is a lilac pink and  'Cherish' is a baby pink shade, I really cannot fault them. Whilst writing this review I trying to think of any negatives but I can't. They are super duper moisturising and leave a lovely refreshing minty feeling on the lips.


The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.

Do you own any? What do you think of them?

RRP £7.99 But were still on offer for £5.99 last time i was in Boots



Jane

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x