Sunday 16 September 2012

Chanel Blusher in 'Reflex'

 

I Love Chanel packaging it is so simple & elegant.
'Reflex' was the first blusher i purchased from Chanel, I have tried their foundations, powders, lipsticks and chanel d'ombre, i was extremely pleased with my purchase it is a gorgeous coral with gold shimmer, it goes on a dream & feels luxurious when you are applying it.

 

From the pan, the colour looks quite strong and shimmery. I was worried about the gold shimmer. I do not like too obvious shimmer on my cheeks. But once I applied it to my cheeks the worry disappeared, Although you are able to see the fine gold shimmer on my hand swatch, when applied to cheeks the shimmer isn't obvious instead it gives a beautiful glow. You could probably get away with not wearing a separate highlighter, It is a very pretty coral shade. I have a feeling that the rest of my coral blushers will sit in my drawer.


With Chanel blushes you will never have a problem of having too much product on your cheeks, it applies sheer and can be built up to a colour that suits. It lasts the whole day. It becomes part of your complexion instead of just sitting there on top of your cheeks.

 
 
This has got to be the best Chanel blusher available it is gorgeous, so if you fancy treating yourself get down to your local Chanel counter & have a swatch!
 
 
xx


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & leave a comment on my post! I appreciate every one and I always take the time to reply, so please do check back, Jane x